To best maintain Hewn pieces, follow these guidelines:
- Hewn pieces should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night.
- Remove pieces before sleep or activities where it may be subjected to stress or friction.
- To avoid tarnishing and discoloration, remove jewelry before bathing or swimming.
- Never clean Hewn pieces with silver jewelry cleaner or cleaning solutions with abrasives or ammonia, as harsh chemicals will remove any blackened/oxidized finish.
- To remove oils and dirt, wipe your pieces with a clean, soft cloth before returning it to storage.
- Store pieces in a cool, dry place.